As more and more people spend more and more time online, 95% of that time is spent reading and using content on websites. Display advertising helps businesses and organisations reach people as they do so. You can:
- Generate awareness of your brand & products
- Increase sales by reminding people that your business exists and advertising on relevant sites
- Drive loyalty by reaching out to interested consumers, including remarketing to people who have already visited your website.
- Extend the reach of your pay per click campaigns
How it works with Marketing By Web
Google is still the most used search engine in the UK. Its display network operates across a vast range of websites, enabling businesses to pick where they want their ads to show. We can guide you through every step of the process:
- First, decide the aims of your display advertising campaign.
- Create your ads, deciding on any text and calls to action that might be needed. We can create ads for you, using the Display ad builder or custom made images or you can provide your own if you prefer. It is possible to create text ads, image ads (banners, animated gifs etc), video ads and more.
- Target your campaign to display your ads to the right people. With display advertising, instead of targeting keywords, targeting is by topic or interest.
- Manage the campaign. Either we do this for you or you can manage your own campaigns.
- Measure results by reach and frequency reporting, conversion tracking and Google Analytics depending on the aims of the campaign.
The Advantage of Using Marketing By Web
- As a Google Partner, we are able to offer special insights into aggregated market data from other businesses in your sector from Google itself.
- New Adwords accounts benefit from Google vouchers, only available from a Google Partner
- Setting up a display campaign is only half the battle. Managing and optimising it is a specialist job. If you don’t have the data or knowhow, it pays to employ someone who does.